Thursday, October 2, 2008

my <33. boyfriend. <33. & random stuff

well i am going out with a guy named zach.. he is adorable in my eyes. i really don't care what other people have to say about him cause i think he is a great guy. he warms me when im cold. he says the cutest things and he's just really amazing..! =] how we met was at tower.. i was scared to get to know him at first. but then i got to know him and hes a really great guy. hes just really sweet.

anyway.. i kinda got in a food fight.. well... lets just say he was throwing cheese and a spoon at me so i threw cheese and got caught. now i have to eat away from my friends till tomarrow how gay.. omg.! this week went by so fast i cant believe it.
it kinda feels like its a tuesday maybe wednsday..
i have no idea what are plans are for this weekend baiely wants us to stay with her but idk about that and if not then i think that i might go to my moms.. who knows i just dont want to be bored like i was last weekend well take that back lol i wasnt bored i had a lot of fun auctually besides falling lol. =] it hurt.. i cant wait till halloween... we are going to have so much fun on halloween omg.! i can't wait..
wow.. i want to remember this halloween forever i wish it could be the best one ever.
i just hope. and i want to stay with breanne on halloween cause i havent hung out with her in forever and we always have fun intertaining eachotehr at the house. =] \
well i think thats all i got to say other then i want my boyfriend zach to meet my moms 2 marrow.. =] wish i hope he will.. =] lol

No comments: